Through my research I found that a persons family identity, including traditions and belief have a major impact on how they respond to HIV/AIDS. This response in the scope of family identity and tradition can actually lead to unforeseen consequences, both positive and negative.
- How do family life and culture relate to HIV/AIDS epidemic?,
- What is the impact of family life and culture on HIV?
- How does this impact affect the populace?
- What are the unforeseen ways the epidemic affects how people react to HIV?
- Why would belief and tradition affect the HIV epidemic?
- How does the way people react to HIV affect the epidemic itself?